Mobile users license MOBIDI by following a link in an SMS. This page is about licensing MOBIDI when SMS is not a choice. Manually licensing is only required when:
- The SMS may somehow not work due to GSM operator issues.
- In some cases, you may need to license a group.
- Download MOBIDI App from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Open the app, tap menu and chose “Connect To MOBIDI Office”.
- Tap “By Code” or “By Phone”
- “By Code” licenses the MOBIDI by Server Code. All users in a group may use the same code.
- Paste the code into the “MOBIDI Office Code” text box. This code is on the MOBIDI Office/Settings/User Settings/License area and may be obtained from the system admin.
- “By Phone” users should give the correct phone number uses in the MOBIDI office.
- Tap Continue, fill the form (name, surname) and continue
The device needs to be connected to the internet.